Sunday, August 1, 2010

Guilt and Groceries

I would like to blame my out of control snacking on my TOM this week, and I really hope that's the reason. :( This blog is making me feel more accountable, but it hasn't necessarily stopped me. The good thing is that, even if I am giving in to temptation and cravings, I now to it in a much more controlled way. Pre-WW Sarah would have wanted ice cream and sat down with the entire carton. Now, I went to the freezer with a spoon and just grabbed a big bite. Pretty impressive, so long as I don't do that twenty times in a row. Does the walk from my chair to the fridge count as exercise? Haha.

I'm really happy, though. I went grocery shopping this morning and grabbed some stuff so that I can make some yummy meals. This will be my first week going back to my normal job and not having class. That means, I WILL START COOKING MEALS. I've got to take advantage of this month without school. So far, I have three meals planned for this week. I will make baked mostacioli, chicken caesar wraps, and strawberry stuffed French toast. I am most excited for the French toast; it sounds so delicious. I will try to post recipes and pics when I make these meals. :-)

Hopefully having my meals planned out will help me stay OP this coming week. I'm psyched to get the chance to cook again.

I'm going to my parents' for dinner tonight, so hopefully I can make some good choices. Brats for dinner, yum!

...nervous about WI this week with it being my TOM, but I am going to try to get up early and start Couch to 5k tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I had the same issue this week. I ended up staying the same at my weigh in but that's okay. I'm hoping I can stay on plan this week and have a loss. I really need to keep moving down!

    Good luck to you this week!

    ReplyDelete