Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bad Behavior?

So yesterday was pretty good for the most part, but of course, in the evening everything went downhill. It's now my TOM, so the freezer and all of the ice cream that I stupidly bought has been calling my name several times a day. BAD BAD BAD! I also went out with BF to a good friend's going away party, which was at a bar. Although I could have been served, even though I am underage, I stuck to diet soda and water. I DRANK TONS OF WATER. It was great. The air was also broken in the bar, so I sweat a ton, causing me to drink even more water. So, water wasn't a problem yesterday, haha. However, I did go over on point by probably...5? Although it was just cereal, so I don't anticipate that causing too much trouble on the scale.

Since I was out so late last night I just woke up. I NEVER sleep in this late, but I'm always sort of happy when I do because I'm like...woops I skipped breakfast and now I get the points that I would have eaten then. In other words, I just had cereal for "lunch" and still have 15.5 pts left for the rest of the day! I work tonight, though, so hopefully I don't get too tempted while I am there. I work in a cafe, and there are always yummy drinks that get messed up or food that needs to be sampled. I usually stick to water, diet soda, or iced tea with SF syrup. :)

I wanted to post this video, because it was totally "my song" last night. It's a really great song to get ready to...it'll put a little swagga in your step. ;) P.S. I'm so psyched that I got to see Kate Nash live two weeks ago at Lilith. Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if the video is going to work. It's "Mouthwash" by Kate Nash.

    ReplyDelete