Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Here We Go...

Hello, fellow bloggers! Thank you for taking the time to look at my brand-spankin'-new blog! The purpose of this blog will be to cheer, vent, and discuss all aspects of my weight loss journey, and yours, too! Here's a little big about me.

-20 years old, from Peoria, Illinois
-Full time college student, studying to become an English teacher (like everyone else in IL)
-Weight Watchers member since April '10. This is important, because I will talk about lots of food in terms of POINTS, WW's way of measuring food.
-Highest weight: 166 lb.
-Current weight (as of this morning): 148.8 lb. I'm 5' 4".
-Goal...130ish?

Guys, I've created this blog because I NEED it...as I sit here eating, avoiding the studying I have to do for my Spanish final tomorrow, and wondering when the last time I exercised was. I NEED something, someone to be accountable to. I start at a new school in a few weeks, and that change makes me very nervous.

Please, add me, and I will reciprocate. I LOVE to read weight loss/fitness blogs. You guys inspire me so much and remind me that this is truly a lifestyle choice. We all have a lot to be proud of, and I don't want to quit because I didn't have the support I need.

I can tell this is going to be the start of something great.

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your WLJ! I saw you on the WW boards and I follow too...I actually started my blog for the same reasons! I NEEDED something, just SOMETHING...no one has to read it, but the thought that "invisible" people do, makes me try to update it more frequently. Feel free to stop by anytime.

    ReplyDelete