Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sahweet (In a 0 PTS value sort of way...)

Wow! I am ecstatic from the amount of followers I've gotten just my posting stuff on the WW boards. I'm up to 11...whoo! Thanks for joining, you guys. I'm so happy that we can all inspire one another and help each other out during rough patches, too.

I realized that I forgot to post some info in my previous entry that might be important. I do WW online, no meetings for me. That's another reason why this support will be so beneficial. Any other online losers out there? I'd love to hear from ya. Also, at this point I get 21 PTs a day. I'm finding it sort of difficult, especially when the nighttime comes around. I am always drawn to the fridge around 8 PM. Something about a nice savory dinner makes me NEED sweet food. I've got to try to break that cycle. Luckily it didn't show up on the scale last week.

Another challenge for me has been drinking my water. My BF and I just moved to a new apartment in a new city and the drinking water is just gross. I've tried adding lemons, but it only amplifies the nastiness. So, Crystal Light has been my crutch. While it's probably not as good as drinking pure H20, I figure it's also better than drinking other things that are way worse for me (i.e. DIET PEPSI, my vice...mmmm).

...and don't even get me started on exercise. That's for another post, surely.


Here's what today looks like...

This morning I had to wake up super early to go take my Spanish final. It's an incredible feeling to know that I am DONE with that class. 7:30 AM class was not fun...

I ate Weight Control oatmeal, very yummy: 3 PT.

Right now I am focusing on getting my water in before I go out and do bad, food related, things.

BF and I are going out to lunch and bowling with his brother and his brother's GF. It should be fun, but I'm not sure where we are eating, and that always makes me a little uneasy. My plan, if our restaurant of choice allows, is to get a soup and salad meal. I don't want to blow all of my weeklies on this one meal, especially because I already ate through like...10 pts last night. I wish I could tell you that it was worth it, but it was just late night cravings. Must be my "cycle." Haha...it's true though, it makes me go crazy.

Hopefully bowling will burn some calories? I don't count my AP either, which I think is OK considering I don't earn many and am still trying to lose.

Speaking of losing, since this summer started, I've been struggling with the same 2lb. This week I managed to get back into the 140's after a few weeks of fluctuation, so my goal is to finish the summer out under 145. I think I can do it. That's about 4 weeks to lose about 4 lb. Sounds good!

How about you guys?

3 comments:

  1. I only do online also. I use to go to meetings but when I would have a bad week I was too embarrassed to go and weigh in. That was the reason I quit the first time. So now it's just online and I have been way more successful at it.

    I have late night cravings too but I'm really trying to get into not eating after 7:00 it's pretty killer the first few nights.

    How did lunch go? Did you make good choices. It's always so hard when you go out to eat because all of the yummy (not healthy) stuff is right in front of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch was pretty good, I counted it as 18 pts, which actually seems like a lot more than what I ate. That's ok though...I would rather overestimate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    Water is a tough one for me too. I am litterally addicted to diet soda!

    ReplyDelete